Monday, September 29, 2008

What If You Could Today be HAPPIER !

In this entry I am going to discuss Enthusiastic Positive Attitude EPA. Kelly King our new CEO had a theory that attitudes can be measured, and with proper training your attitude can be changed. Many philosophers have been saying that there is power in positive thinking while others think that enthusiasm is a way to be successful. So, why not put them together, Enthusiastic Positive Attitude.

We are going to have times of anxiety and depression but we should not stay in that negative state of mind long. It only produces more problems. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I know that my God supplies all my needs. Sometimes we may need to talk with someone that has gone thru something similar to our problem.

Try to put your situation into perspective. First, ask yourself.......Is this problem life threatening? Secondly, is it important to my goals in life? Thirdly, is this problem within my own influence or control? There are some things in life we can control and others are out of our control. Sometimes in our life when we are not in control of our circumstances we are out of control with our emotions. So lets join the EPA group. Think about it until the next entry coming soon, "Be Who You Are."

No comments: