Saturday, September 27, 2008

DRESSING THE SHEEP





What if you could today dress a sheep for money? That is exactly what my husband, youngest son and daughter-in-law did. Last year our oldest and youngest son did it and another lady and they won it then. They were supposed to catch one sheep out of a group and be the first one to put a pair of boxer underwear on him or her (whichever they caught). Attached are a few pictures to help you live the moment. At the take off my dear husband fell face forward into the sand. Whoops did you fall? Well he got up just like a young buck and panted into sheep territory. Our son who was a football player in high school tackled that sheep before he knew what was happening and his wife slung on the boxers while my husband held the little sheep's paws singing the whole time....Home, Home on the range, where the deer and sheep forever play, the money is good, the smell is absurd, but I'll do it again one day. So for the next year they will be practicing how to catch and dress a sheep in less than a minute.

2 comments:

Revka said...

Oh, that's hilarious! I'm glad you added the pics, too!

Mema said...

You know I forgot I had this blog. I want to add some to this but I also just started one memasadventure-mema.blogspot.com